Search!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cute Boys 3-D!

Dance Movie story lines are something everyone can relate to.  For example, I am an incredible dancer and fell in love with my dance partner.  (He helped me believe in myself.)  The problem was, before the big show we got into a fight so it didn't seem like we were both going dance, but then we did and won the competition!!!! And were back in love!!!!
While that hasn't actually happened yet, I'm still holding out hope, and in the meantime watching such movies as the upcoming Step-Up 3-D.  If you thought dance movies were cool before, imagine them with an extra D! (ddance movies!)
I know what you're thinking, after the hottie heroes of Step Up and Step Up 2: The Streets, the next star has a pretty big wife-beater to fill, but rest assured, it is all filled out.



Introducing... Rick Malambri!


He looks like a boy from Abercrombie and Fitch. And he is!


The movie also seems to have an All-Hottie cast including Glee's Harry Shum Jr!!!




Be sure to Step Up and check out all three dimensions of cute with Ricky and friends this August!






No comments:

Post a Comment